PDA

View Full Version : Caffeine Free Mountain Dew Discontinued?

jacksmom
08-28-2011, 10:40 AM
We used to have Caffeine Free Mountain Dew at every single store here and just within the last couple of weeks everybody has stopped selling it. Has it been discontinued? I'll cry if that's the case - I gave up ALL caffeine in January and this was the one thing that was keeping me going... :)

lordmadone
08-28-2011, 01:31 PM
Best advice is to ask a store manager where you usually shop and they can get in contact with the REP or they can get in contact with someone at the plant that usually supplies them Mt.Dew products. I know it is disco'ed in my area..which is a big m.dew area too..but I am sure it still lives to some degree elsewhere.

Dewman1979
08-28-2011, 11:03 PM
Might as well be discontinued. Since it is pointless.

SavageHenry
09-07-2011, 03:46 PM
It was disco'd in this area a while back. In my opinion, it did sell though.

lordmadone
09-07-2011, 07:45 PM
Although it is kind of an oxymoron in a sense Dewman it isn't pointless..obviously there was a need for it and a demand so it was produced. Just the same as Diet Dew which is now one of the fastest growing CSDs in the top ten category.

Dewman1979
09-08-2011, 04:07 AM
Although it is kind of an oxymoron in a sense Dewman it isn't pointless..obviously there was a need for it and a demand so it was produced. Just the same as Diet Dew which is now one of the fastest growing CSDs in the top ten category.

Hilariously, I would buy CF dew....since it would allow me to drink it before bed.(which is when I drink crush diet)

But really, outside of Canada.....CF dew is the equivalent of a man cutting his own member off. Since Dew has long been marketed as "extreme"(very successfully I might add)

JasonCH18
09-08-2011, 06:22 PM
It's not discontinued in my area...I ordered in yesterday and got the brand new packaging of it...I'll take a picture of it tomorrow...I think it's rather ugly

Dewman1979
09-09-2011, 03:24 AM
It's not discontinued in my area...I ordered in yesterday and got the brand new packaging of it...I'll take a picture of it tomorrow...I think it's rather ugly

Aren't all CF sodas ugly? Most have that awful tan color on them.

http://www.groceries-express.com/ImageResize.asp?path=images\10000\12000\81005\1200 081005CF.GIF