PDA

View Full Version : Looking for sales VP/ Co-founder for NY Beverage Start-up

CanaryBurgandy
09-05-2011, 08:24 PM
Looking for someone with a proven track record of sales success to help start a beverage business in NY. Your first task as co-founder will be working with us to raise an additional $250k. We are looking for someone who is intelligent and dedicated--capable of walking into a room with potential investors and walking out with a bunch of money. We also need someone who is as passionate about this idea as we are.

Initially, this will not be a huge time commitment, but when we secure funding, it will become a full time job. This idea has enormous potential, but it will take the right people to make it a reality.

cash + equity once we secure funding.

Private message me if interested and i will fill you in on the specifics.

rwbulmer
09-30-2011, 02:21 AM
Is this a partnership i.e. co-founder position? I to am an entrepreneur who is in the process of developing and formulating a new beverage to market, Ive been in the beverage industry for over 25 yrs in the production end of it, At this point in my career I am ready to have my own label,As a partner I am willing to share my ideas. If this is in fact a co-owner offer then I would be willing to be part of your team as it appears we both share the same goals. if interested then you can contact me at : rwbulmerbeverages@gmail.com
PS: My office is located in Central California with coast to coast partnership we could very well grow into profitable Beverage corp, all it takes is an idea and a will to succeed.