PDA

View Full Version : Was hoping for some help locating some information on energy drinks.

LightUpYourLife
09-19-2011, 01:23 PM
I was hoping to find information on Redbull vs. XS energy drinks. I was doing a google search and it lead me here but I can't seem to find the information I'm looking for. Was just hoping for a little help finding it! :confused:I'd very much appreciate it! More specifically what I'm looking for is about XS energy drinks sales increase being compared to Redbull back in the early 2000s time frame.

LightUpYourLife
09-19-2011, 02:44 PM
I'm just trying to find information based on where BevNet would have gotten the information, for example: What markets are the research for their surveys done in?
As well as some of the sales information/ increases for companies in the year it was done. All I can tell from Google is it was a study done in the 2002-2004 time range. :D Does anyone even know if I can access studies that were done from that time? It might be something that can only be answered by an administrator; but I can only find information from 2005 - current.