PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper is still made but in what parts of the USA?

doulasc
01-01-2012, 11:54 AM
OK I have a question. I was on drpepper snapple group's product locator. It tells
me that Cherry Vanilla Dr.Pepper is available at Walmart stores in Northern Ohio
cities like Marion,Mansfeild,Wooster,Ashland and other surrounding areas. Can anyone here
verify if this information is accurate?

CitrusCola
01-02-2012, 07:09 AM
I've found the Dr Pepper Snapple Group's product locater to be wildly inaccurate. Up until recently, for example, they said that Diet RC was sold in Walmart stores in the area where I live. It hasn't been sold here since 2004. I've found that a better way to check is by using the product search feature on the Walmart web page. If you find a drink, put in a zip code or city name and it will tell you if Walmart stores in that area have it.

RunWithDaLilGuy
01-10-2012, 09:42 PM
It's still available in Michigan. However, southern Michigan, basically the part around Adrian/Monroe/Tecumseh comes out of Toledo, Ohio. Around Detroit, Dr Pepper is with CCE. Around Ann Arbor is where it switches to dpsu bottlers.

DPDude
02-05-2012, 04:28 AM
You can still find Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper and Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper in central Texas (Temple and Waco) and the north Texas/Dallas-Ft. Worth area. I've also seen Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper in Kerrville, TX as recent as December 2011. Both flavors are available in 12 oz cans (12 packs) and in 20 oz PET bottles.

Also note Cherry and Diet Cherry Vanilla flavors of Dr Pepper are available in the Coca-Cola Freestyle fountain machines found in many locations. Here in San Antonio those machines are found in Fuddrucker's restaurants.

hitokage
02-05-2012, 05:17 AM
To add to what DPDude said about the Freestyle machines - if the machine has Pibb you can get Cherry Vanilla or Cherry Pibb. It's not the same, but it's as close as you'll get unless you find one of the 7-Elevens with the fountains that can add flavoring.