PDA

View Full Version : What flavor of RC Cola do you want to see?

orange_slice231
01-26-2012, 11:32 AM
I would probably say vanilla or lime.

They used to have lemon RC Cola in 1974, but I wasn't around at that time.

SodaFan16
01-26-2012, 03:47 PM
Lime RC, Orange RC, Raspberry RC, wouldn't mind any flavor honestly.

BluejacketT
01-26-2012, 03:49 PM
I'll say vanilla or maybe orange.

CitrusCola
01-27-2012, 06:13 AM
I'd be happy to have the new RC Ten available around here (or even have Diet RC return).

As for flavor extensions, I think they ought to look for something different to add. Other colas have added vanilla, cherry, lemon, and lime. For RC to go the "me too" route probably wouldn't create any significant interest. With a unique flavor extension, DPSG could put some life back into the faded RC Cola brand.

orange_slice231
01-27-2012, 02:33 PM
I never see pepsi twist, pepsi lime, pepsi vanilla, or coke lime here anymore in the US, though.

Wally1912
01-28-2012, 04:02 PM
Cane sugar RC!

SodaFan16
01-28-2012, 11:37 PM
I never see pepsi twist, pepsi lime, pepsi vanilla, or coke lime here anymore in the US, though.

I've never drank any of those. :( Except for Diet Pepsi Lime.

orange_slice231
01-29-2012, 12:59 AM
I've never drank any of those. :( Except for Diet Pepsi Lime.They used to have original pepsi lime in the US, haven't seen it in a few years.

Android
02-01-2012, 01:55 AM
Personally I don't see DPSU doing much with RC. I'd like them to, of course, but I doubt it'll happen. I just don't think they feel the name is worth much, let alone any extensions on it. I'd love to see Cherry RC to change to real juice,bringing back that forgotten-since-the-80s soda category. I'd love to see them bring back RC Draft -real sugar, glass bottles. Heck, I'd like to simply see normal RC promoted better than it is!

drpep
02-01-2012, 08:23 PM
RC is supposed to be the primary sponsor this year of Marco Andretti's IndyCar. Last year it was Venom and for a few races Dr Pepper.

orange_slice231
02-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Personally I don't see DPSU doing much with RC. I'd like them to, of course, but I doubt it'll happen. I just don't think they feel the name is worth much, let alone any extensions on it. I'd love to see Cherry RC to change to real juice,bringing back that forgotten-since-the-80s soda category. I'd love to see them bring back RC Draft -real sugar, glass bottles. Heck, I'd like to simply see normal RC promoted better than it is!I think some fast foods/restaurants need to serve Dr. Pepper type products like RC Cola, Sunkist, 7up, A&W, Squirt, etc. I know some serve Coke products, and some serve Pepsi products. I don't think I've been to a fast food/restaurant that serves Dr. Pepper products, but I know some fast foods/restaurants that have the drink Dr. Pepper, though.

drpep
02-02-2012, 08:29 PM
A gas station in town has a full line of Dr Pepper Snapple Group drinks in it's fountain.

CitrusCola
02-02-2012, 09:00 PM
DPSG certainly lags far behind Coke and Pepsi when it comes to fountain outlets. They have a strong lineup that would probably work well in fountains (RC Cola, Dr Pepper, 7-Up, Sun-Drop, Sunkist, etc.), but they haven't made much of an effort in that area.