PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite flavor of Pepsi?

orange_slice231
02-07-2012, 09:28 PM
Mine would be Pepsi Twist, it had such a unique taste to it. I miss that pop.

BluejacketT
02-07-2012, 10:08 PM
If I had to choose, I would pick Pepsi.

bigrich
02-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Pepsi Raging Razzberry, or Kosher Pepsi.

XLS_04
02-08-2012, 03:22 AM
Pepsi Twist. I always though Pepsi does a better job with their flavored sodas than Coke does, even though Coke is the dominant brand.

What Pepsi should do is take the retro Pepsi Throwback logo and make it the main Pepsi logo, and tweak the diet Pepsi logo a bit but keep the current font just make the font thicker and horizontal. Or just create a new modern Pepsi logo all together.

orange_slice231
02-08-2012, 08:44 AM
Pepsi Twist. I always though Pepsi does a better job with their flavored sodas than Coke does, even though Coke is the dominant brand.

What Pepsi should do is take the retro Pepsi Throwback logo and make it the main Pepsi logo, and tweak the diet Pepsi logo a bit but keep the current font just make the font thicker and horizontal. Or just create a new modern Pepsi logo all together.I don't think they had original lemon coke in the US, but I know they had the diet lemon coke in the US, though. I don't drink diet soda, though.

Cherry, diet cherry, and diet lime are the only flavors I see here in the US for Pepsi, and it's weird they have lime in diet and not original here now. I only see diet lime for the coca-cola here in the US as well. I've heard that the Coca-Cola Freestyle machines have coke lime, but there isn't one near me.

SodaFan16
02-08-2012, 03:38 PM
I've only tasted Pepsi, Pepsi Throwback, and Wild Cherry Pepsi.

My favorite is just regular Pepsi.

Themaster73
02-08-2012, 06:11 PM
Kosher for Passover Caffeine Free Pepsi

Android
02-09-2012, 02:37 AM
These days... Mexi-Pepsi sugar-in-glass, of course.

XLS_04
02-10-2012, 02:57 AM
I don't think they had original lemon coke in the US, but I know they had the diet lemon coke in the US, though. I don't drink diet soda, though.

Cherry, diet cherry, and diet lime are the only flavors I see here in the US for Pepsi, and it's weird they have lime in diet and not original here now. I only see diet lime for the coca-cola here in the US as well. I've heard that the Coca-Cola Freestyle machines have coke lime, but there isn't one near me.

Regular Lemon Coke was never sold in the US, Diet Coke with Lime came out before Coca-Cola with Lime and lasted until late 2006 or early 2007. The Coca-Cola with Lime in the freestyle machine tastes different from the Coca-Cola with lime in cans and bottles, the lime taste is more intesnse, could be because it's a soda fountain though.

Pepsi Cherry Vanilla, Pepsi Holiday Spice, and Pepsi Summer Mix were not mentioned as well. They were all limited edition so that could be why, although Pepsi Cherry Vanilla never mentioned it was limited edition.

halloaaryn
02-10-2012, 04:23 AM
*points at his signature*

orange_slice231
02-10-2012, 03:34 PM
*points at his signature*I also see that as your avatar. :cool:

And I also would like to see regular lemon coke come to the US.

halloaaryn
02-12-2012, 12:57 AM
I also see that as your avatar. :cool:

Its the soda that started my Pepsi obsession.

My friend brought me a can from Greece earlier this year. It was the first time ive had it in years and it was amazing. I need some.. now.

orange_slice231
04-16-2012, 05:02 PM
Its the soda that started my Pepsi obsession.

My friend brought me a can from Greece earlier this year. It was the first time ive had it in years and it was amazing. I need some.. now.
I'm jealous. :P

Dewman1979
04-17-2012, 04:50 AM
I'm jealous. :P

Jeesh, I am the only one who picked blue?

halloaaryn
04-26-2012, 11:42 AM
Jeesh, I am the only one who picked blue?

I would have picked it if I had more choices... but Twist is THE best.

orange_slice231
05-19-2012, 09:26 PM
I would have picked it if I had more choices... but Twist is THE best.Yep, and I wish they'd do a limited edition of it every year. And it sucks they only have cherry as the only flavored pepsi in the US.

halloaaryn
05-20-2012, 12:25 PM
Yep, and I wish they'd do a limited edition of it every year. And it sucks they only have cherry as the only flavored pepsi in the US.

AGREED! I squirt some MiO into sometimes for extra flavor (especially the MiO Energy stuff!)

orange_slice231
06-23-2012, 05:11 PM
It doesn't taste the same when you put the lemon in it and stuff. I prefer the actual Pepsi Twist.