PDA

View Full Version : I know this pain all too well

lordmadone
04-13-2012, 01:56 PM
Funny Pictures at WalMart The Walls Came Tumbling Down (http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/47309/the-walls-came-tumbling-down/)

fusion
04-25-2012, 03:50 AM
I'd like to meet the genius who decided to build this out of 24 packs instead of 12 packs. You can't stack 24 packs that high on their side and not expect them to fall. Or at least have the sides blow out of the lower ones because of all the pressure from the upper ones.

If they were going to build it out of 24 packs, they should have laid them flat. I know they were going for a clean look, but sometimes you have to have a little common sense.

halloaaryn
04-26-2012, 10:38 AM
at least nothing important was spilled... :P

lordmadone
04-29-2012, 04:46 PM
I'd like to meet the genius who decided to build this out of 24 packs instead of 12 packs. You can't stack 24 packs that high on their side and not expect them to fall. Or at least have the sides blow out of the lower ones because of all the pressure from the upper ones.

If they were going to build it out of 24 packs, they should have laid them flat. I know they were going for a clean look, but sometimes you have to have a little common sense.

I have built a bunch of displays of all varieties mind you and I can honestly say that I am not a pro but pretty damn good and my downfall every time was the inevitable customer(mostly children) tinkering ..no matter how well built it was..a customer had to mess with it and I would fix it only to have them mess with it again.