PDA

View Full Version : List of plant codes

CitrusCola
04-15-2012, 06:11 PM
I recently came across this old list of plant codes and thought that some folks on here might be interested in it. I'm sure it has some mistakes, and many of the listed plants are probably long gone. Feel free to point out mistakes and/or corrections.

Android
04-15-2012, 10:55 PM
I dunno about mistakes, it compared it to my list and found one item on there that I was missing... Several years ago I gathered all the Pepsi lists I could find online and combined them together. It's far from complete, but it has a few more items than this chart had - and yes some of them have gone bye-bye over the years. But still worth noting for historical purposes.

fusion
04-25-2012, 03:44 AM
It's a bit dated, but looked accurate to me. Although every code in the various section is a Coke plant, except for WJ and EV. They are DPSG.

CitrusCola
04-26-2012, 07:38 AM
It's a bit dated, but looked accurate to me. Although every code in the various section is a Coke plant, except for WJ and EV. They are DPSG.

I wast told that the codes labeled "various" were ones that also bottled/canned store-brand drinks and/or drinks outside of the big 3 (Double Cola products, Red Rock products, etc.) soft drink companies.

CitrusCola
04-26-2012, 07:50 AM
I think TC (Johnson City, TN) should get they "various" label as well. I know that they also bottle Frostie Root Beer, Dr. Enuff, and some other drinks outside of the big 3.

Recently, I've seen several Cott-produced store brand drinks with the code WL on them. Does anyone know what that stands for?

CitrusCola
05-07-2012, 06:56 PM
The folks at Cott were nice enough to provide the codes for their plants:

CV - Concordville, PA
WL - Wilson, NC
BG - Blairsville, GA
FW - Fort Worth, TX
TP - San Antonio, TX
LK - San Bernadino, CA
MO - Sikeston, MO
SL - St. Louis, MO
TA - Tampa, FL

RunWithDaLilGuy
06-03-2012, 08:54 PM
Mistakes! BAH! A lot of hard work went into formulating that list!

bigrich
09-15-2012, 08:17 PM
I just drank a 20 oz Coke with plant code (TN)? Any ideas from where? First time I have seen that code. My local Coke bottler is having production issues and stuff is coming in from far away in Indianapolis. We are seeing stuff from (KE) Elmsford, NY and (SS) Silversprings, MD.