PDA

View Full Version : Mtn Dew Game Fuel

fusion
10-21-2013, 07:31 PM
Game Fuel has returned to store shelves, in the familiar cherry citrus flavor (Xbox One Forza Racing on the label), and a new electrifying berry (Xbox Kinect Sports on the label).

12pks in grocery, 20oz in c-store is what I have found so far. The new one is pretty good.

ATownAndrew
11-03-2013, 12:05 PM
We almost went a year without a new MD flavor. Wew, glad that dry spell is broken. I'll have to try that new berry flavor. Also I heard Taco Bell has two new MD flavors in frozen form. Wrong time of the year to release new frozen flavors, but I'll have to try them.

fusion
11-06-2013, 09:27 PM
Yeah, when I went through the drive-thru last week, the person forgot my drink. They thought it was Typhoon, not a Baja Blast. But Taco Bell is doing a happy hour thing like Sonic from 2-5 pm, and you can get a frozen Baja Blast, Typhoon, or Distortion for a buck.

ATownAndrew
11-18-2013, 04:43 PM
I'm glad Taco Bell is copying the Happy Hour thing from Sonic. I hope Taco Bell and/or other fast food chains get more new drink options like Sonic as the nearest Sonic to me is 100 miles away.

BluejacketT
11-20-2013, 11:52 AM
I tried the MTN Dew Game Fuel Electrifying Berry and was good, but the only problem is that it tastes like MTN Dew Voltage.