PDA

View Full Version : Big Red

fusion
02-26-2014, 10:11 AM
Cracker Barrel now has Big Red in longneck glass. I don't recall seeing it there before, but it has been a while since I have eaten there. The glass bottle soda seems to be a hit, their selection is increasing. They were 4/$4.44 again - maybe that is the everyday sale price? Single bottles are still $1.29. I grabbed a Big Red and a Sioux City Sarsaparilla.

drpep
02-27-2014, 08:26 PM
At one time Pilot Truck stops had Big Red and Big Blue in plastic, even in areas that never had Big Red available. Not sure if this is true now as I haven't looked recently.

fusion
02-28-2014, 11:42 PM
I will have to check that out. There is a Pilot right as you cross the river (and pay the toll) going northbound on 95 from Baltimore to Delaware.

There is a Monster flavor that Coke won't carry, it's called Cuba Lima. It's supposed to be like a Cuba Libre, which is rum and Coke (or cola). They also never carried Rockstar cola. So it comes through McLane. Wawa carries it, but I think they are discontinuing it.

Dewman1979
03-03-2014, 12:02 AM
Around here(Tacoma) we have Big Red/Blue/Peach/Pineapple. Peach is by far my favorite.