View Full Version : Red Bull Class Action Lawsuit

10-09-2014, 07:11 PM
So you have may have or not heard about Red Bull settling a lawsuit due to its product not actually "giving you wings". Well, Red Bull is now offering $10 cash or $15 worth of Red Bull to anyone who's bought a Red Bull product for themselves within the last 12 years by filling out a claim form. So many people went to the website that it crashed and was taken down, but its up and running again. The lawsuit settlement is for up to $13 million, so if more than 1.3 million eligible claims are received (which will likely be the case), the $10 cash or 1.5 equivalent value in Red Bull will go down to $13 million divided by the number of eligible claims received. I personally think the lawsuit is stupid, but I did buy Red Bull in the last 12 years, so I'll take the free Red Bull, thank you!

Use the above link if you bought Red Bull in the last 12 years to get your free Red Bull (or cash).

10-09-2014, 07:46 PM
You know damn well 75% of the people signing up never bought a Red Bull product in their lives.

10-26-2014, 01:35 PM
^ I don't know about 75%. Twelve years is a long period of time where a lot of people could have bought Red Bull at least once.