PDA

View Full Version : Pineapple Crush

BottleBoss
07-10-2015, 08:29 AM
I have been seeing Pineapple Crush around c. stores in Northern Virginia so I bought a bottle last night. It is really good. It has more of that fresh pineapple taste than Fanta has. I will be buying more but could not find any around Frederick, MD this morning.

Dewman1979
07-13-2015, 05:23 AM
Not happening here.

thesodacave
08-08-2015, 06:16 PM
Pineapple Crush is pretty good! Maybe they got it through their grocery supplier, I know that Squirt and Tahitian Treat are unavailable in my market, but available in three c. stores around me.

Have you tried Pineapple Sunkist yet? It's pretty good!

lordmadone
08-11-2015, 08:19 PM
I have been seeing Pineapple Crush around c. stores in Northern Virginia so I bought a bottle last night. It is really good. It has more of that fresh pineapple taste than Fanta has. I will be buying more but could not find any around Frederick, MD this morning.

I've been busy but the Pepsi Bottler in my area has been distributing this in 20oz for the last few months.

thesodacave
08-12-2015, 01:13 AM
Pepsi does Crush around there? They do Crush here (Orange, Diet, Strawberry, Grape, Pineapple, Peach), but to the south, Crush is independent with only orange, diet, grape, and strawberry. Strangely, our bottles come from Mississippi, while Crush to the south is from Texas. It comes in the 7up Legacy bottle, with the name "Bottled by Temple Bottling Company, Temple TX" on the cap.

lordmadone
08-12-2015, 07:08 PM
Pepsi does Crush around there? They do Crush here (Orange, Diet, Strawberry, Grape, Pineapple, Peach), but to the south, Crush is independent with only orange, diet, grape, and strawberry. Strangely, our bottles come from Mississippi, while Crush to the south is from Texas. It comes in the 7up Legacy bottle, with the name "Bottled by Temple Bottling Company, Temple TX" on the cap.

Crush is distributed nationally by Pepsi's biggest bottler(Pepsi Beverages Company) and I think Pepsi Americas as well.