PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Surge coming to Burger King

drpep
11-16-2015, 07:25 PM
Saw this on grubgrade.com
http://www.grubgrade.com/

Rob The SURGE Drinker
11-18-2015, 03:22 AM
Having placed a call to my closest Burger King location on Monday, the gentleman I spoke with told me they had not yet to receive their syrup, but that I would locate that of which I seek at the other Bk, on the opposite side of town. I made the trek with no complaints.

Arriving at the other Burger King location, (Which was covered in SURGE decals, more than were photographed), I pause momentarily, stopping to ensure that my body is truly prepared for the experience that is about to unfold before and within it... (ok let's cut the crap, how was the beverage?)

I walk in and go directly up to the register in this deserted Burger King location, ask for a Large Frozen SURGE (Only $1 as well) and am promptly met with a blank stare. I briefly explained that it was a green ICEE. That did the trick, and one large Frozen SURGE was in my hands in no time.

The taste is as familiar as ever, definitely better than the Fanta flavors they typically have as ICEE offerings...
As far as I am concerned at the moment, the soda environment can't get much better, having access to Surge 16oz (when they are in stock, that is) and now a SURGE ICEE... Have to wonder if they will be able to keep this stuff in stock, considering that they sure are having issues here with the cans. Either way, though, I'll enjoy it as I can.

Next stop: SURGE on Coca-Cola Freestyle? One can dream, anyways.

Troy The Vault Drinker
11-22-2015, 07:10 PM
I just got back from Burger King. They had it and it is delicious.

lordmadone
12-08-2015, 10:59 AM
I just got back from Burger King. They had it and it is delicious.

Now only if I could stand BK to go in it..

ATownAndrew
12-19-2015, 04:11 AM
Finally a reason to go to BK. I'll have to try this Frozen Surge soon.