PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Pepsi returns next month

Susan
07-03-2016, 01:48 AM
http://thecomeback.com/pop-culture/hello-90s-crystal-pepsi-is-making-a-comeback-this-summer.html

Not sure if the story is true or not but I've seen some of you boys around here talking about this drink in the past so I thought I'd pass along the info. I remember it when it was out in the 90's but I can't remember if I tried it. Is it just Pepsi without the artificial coloring or does it have a different flavor? I also remember a blue colored Pepsi but never tried that either. Aside from Pibb Xtra, I'm more of a fruit flavored soda girl as you've probably all figured out by now. I sort of like cherry and peach sodas. :o

I hope you all have a happy and safe 4th of July and if you drink any soda, drink responsibly!

Susan

drpep
07-03-2016, 10:25 AM
When it first came out it was Pepsi flavored. I might be mistaken but they may have changed the flavor later.

Android
07-03-2016, 11:14 AM
It was Pepsi-esque in flavor. Maybe not as much "bite" as the original, it was also caffeine free.

Then they ruined it by add meth, err, no, lemon to it and changed the name to just "Crystal"

sublimecitrus
07-05-2016, 01:55 AM
Crystal Pepsi returns to Canada for an 8 week run starting July 7th.