PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Sprite

Susan
04-30-2017, 11:59 AM
There's a Shell gas station in my town that is by my job and I go in there to get a couple Chimichangas for lunch a couple days a week. They seem to occasionally get a soft drink that's off the wall. Last week, I noticed in a 16 oz. bottle, Cherry Sprite. I've never seen that one anywhere.

I'll be honest, I hate Sprite and almost all Coke products, except Pibb Xtra so I didn't try the Cherry Sprite. Is this a drink that's common everywhere else? It's also clear, not like the pink colored Cherry 7-Up. Maybe I'll give it a try one of these days.

As a side note, I've never been a huge fan of lemon lime sodas, however, I did LOVE the original Slice Lemon Lime and all the Slice flavors. I wish so bad they'd bring Slice back. They had the best Pineapple soda ever! :)

Susan

Susan
04-30-2017, 12:06 PM
Just found these pics!

PepsiBlue
05-01-2017, 06:50 AM
1st does anyone else miss the flavor being BEFORE the soda name, like it should be Cherry Sprite.

Anyways I had the Sprite Cherry Zero a few weeks ago, was good, maybe a bit sweet since I find myself not liking too sweet soda's now as I get older, but it reminded me kinda of Diet Cherry 7up, which I haven't had in 6 plus years due to 7up reformulating it too many times.

imawalkingcorpse
05-08-2017, 11:16 PM
There's a Shell gas station in my town that is by my job and I go in there to get a couple Chimichangas for lunch a couple days a week. They seem to occasionally get a soft drink that's off the wall. Last week, I noticed in a 16 oz. bottle, Cherry Sprite. I've never seen that one anywhere.

I'll be honest, I hate Sprite and almost all Coke products, except Pibb Xtra so I didn't try the Cherry Sprite. Is this a drink that's common everywhere else? It's also clear, not like the pink colored Cherry 7-Up. Maybe I'll give it a try one of these days.

As a side note, I've never been a huge fan of lemon lime sodas, however, I did LOVE the original Slice Lemon Lime and all the Slice flavors. I wish so bad they'd bring Slice back. They had the best Pineapple soda ever! :)

Susan

It's quite common here.