PDA

View Full Version : Crush Pineapple and Peach are all over the place

imawalkingcorpse
11-13-2017, 09:15 AM
The Wal-Marts and Price Choppers here in Kansas City have been stocked up on the Pineapple and Peach. They put the Pineapple out for the Transformers movie.

Susan
05-01-2018, 10:43 PM
The Wal-Marts and Price Choppers here in Kansas City have been stocked up on the Pineapple and Peach. They put the Pineapple out for the Transformers movie.

Wow, no such luck in California. I see Pineapple every once in a while but have never once seen Peach here. I drove to Phoenix, an 11 hour drive twice in the 90's when they had Peach Crush just to get it. It's the best Peach Soda I ever tasted. I just find it unfathomable that people go for so same boring flavors, Orange, Strawberry and Grape (YAWN) over stuff like peach, cherry, pineapple, etc.

imawalkingcorpse
05-20-2018, 01:00 AM
Wow, no such luck in California. I see Pineapple every once in a while but have never once seen Peach here. I drove to Phoenix, an 11 hour drive twice in the 90's when they had Peach Crush just to get it. It's the best Peach Soda I ever tasted. I just find it unfathomable that people go for so same boring flavors, Orange, Strawberry and Grape (YAWN) over stuff like peach, cherry, pineapple, etc.

If you need some peach shoot me a PM. I will see if I can get you a 12 pack of it.

Susan
09-20-2018, 10:12 PM
If you need some peach shoot me a PM. I will see if I can get you a 12 pack of it.

Thank you so much. I have diabetes now so the only soda I now drink is Diet Cherry Pepsi or Diet A & W Rootbeer. I appreciate the offer though.