Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

sorry to start a separate thread, BUT... i'm hoping coca-cola will see that we're frustrated that we can't find this great new product!

i've been to THREE local supermarkets, and the most i could find were a few sparse 2-liter bottles.

i'm single and don't really drink 2-liters, but i bought them anyway because i was desperate! i was SO desperate, i even started looking in the pepsi aisle!!! (do you hear that coca-cola?!?)

anyway, i had to vent. sorry.

by the way, the regular cherry coke packaging looks PURPLE. what the heck?!?

also, the cherry coke zero packaging looks TOO MUCH like regular coke zero. they should've distinguished it a bit. it's difficult to tell them apart.

[ 02-09-2007, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: popologist ]
    banned

In the past week, some of the C-stores and supermarkets I've been too have plenty of it in stock, others barely have any, and still others have none at all, but do have an empty row in their coolers. So I'm guessing it's selling really fast so far.

BTW, I still don't think this stuff lives up to all the hype, but it's growing on me.

69¢ 20oz at Eckerd, the cooler was empty (2 rows) when I was there tonight. Also, Food Lion has 69¢ 20oz.

Popologist... calm down, give them a chance, you'll see soon Coke Cherry Zero in most of the c-stores... and IMO it doesn't look too much like the regular Coke Zero...it's simple, the regular one has the wave, the cherry one has Gruyère-shaped cherries...

is it in 12-packs yet?!?
    banned

it is still new, give it time soon it will be next to ALL the Coke zero in stores.

fine. i'll wait. but i'll no longer go out looking for it. if it's there, then i'll buy it. if not, i may stray to the pepsi aisle.

MAN CAN'T LIVE ON COKE ZERO ALONE!!!
    banned

Relax. It takes time to get a new product in all stores. You'll find it very soon, no problem.

Just remember how Vault was slow to get out to certain areas. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-10-2007, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

i think there's a special frustration here in NYC because even our larger supermarkets are tiny compared to those monster superstores you guys have in the rest of the country. shelf space is so limited here, that you usually only see the top sellers--coke, diet coke, sprite, coke zero... and maybe fresca.

when you're lucky, you find a store in your neighborhood that sells one of your favorites.

even so, i'll try to be patient.

i'm drinking some of that 2-liter of cherry coke zero i bought yesterday. it sure is good.

[ 02-10-2007, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: popologist ]
    banned