Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pepsi TWIST

Is regular Pepsi Twist still available anywhere in the states (California more specificaly)

....please hold the Lemon Pledge comments.

have it here in wyoming. no lemon only lime.
    Life is MUCH sweeter on the DEW side!

I saw this thread (I know you mean the USA) but I thought I hadnt seen it the UK for awhile. I did today, buy a 2 ltr Pepsi Max Twist(lemon&lime) I will have to find out if its still available here too.

__nothing really matters, love is all we need__

Pepsi Lime is not Pepsi Twist, Tons.

in some countries, i have seen pepsi lime being marketed under the twist brand, but you are correct, for the us, it is its own brand.

Originally posted by Rob The SURGE Drinker:
    in some countries, i have seen pepsi lime being marketed under the twist brand, but you are correct, for the us, it is its own brand.
    Mexico was one of them, we used to have Pepsi Twist here for a very very short time, and it had a green colored Pepsi bottle, I didn't like it, it tasted more like 7up with a hint of Pepsi...

Originally posted by Ram0n C0keah0lic:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Rob The SURGE Drinker:
    Mexico was one of them, we used to have Pepsi Twist here for a very very short time, and it had a green colored Pepsi bottle, I didn't like it, it tasted more like 7up with a hint of Pepsi... </font>[/QUOTE]Ramone, wouldn't it be Verdi Lemon in Mexico?

The first time I ordered Lime in Mexico they never heard of it, I had to order green lemon.

I havn't seen this in years. Do they even sell it here? I have no idea. Hated it though.
    Do the Dew!

Pepsi Twist started to be discontiued here in late 2004. It is too bad though because Pepsi Twist was really good and sold more than Diet Coke with Lemon ever did.

Originally posted by rackitup:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ram0n C0keah0lic:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Rob The SURGE Drinker:
    Mexico was one of them, we used to have Pepsi Twist here for a very very short time, and it had a green colored Pepsi bottle, I didn't like it, it tasted more like 7up with a hint of Pepsi... </font>[/QUOTE]Ramone, wouldn't it be Verdi Lemon in Mexico?

The first time I ordered Lime in Mexico they never heard of it, I had to order green lemon.
    </font>[/QUOTE]A lime is still a lime, even if a certain region's word for it is green lemon.