Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

it just came up in a couple other threads that people STILL don't know what C2 is about.

the packaging looks almost exactly like coke classic... and the "C2" is small... and says nothing about the product.

my guess is that most people think that C2 = "new" coke (or coke 2). and have no idea that it has half the calories.

i realize that coke gave it a big push in the beginning... but those ads weren't very "clear" as to WHAT C2 is.

anyway... my question is... SHOULD COKE RENAME & RELAUNCH C2?

and, if so... what should they call it. i think that C/2 would be a start... since it suggests "half" of something. but there are probably more "creative" names.

any suggestions... [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-22-2005, 05:51 AM: Message edited by: Empire State Buddy ]

At this point,those people who drink any of Coca Cola's Coke products (Classic to Zero) mostly likely know what Coke C2 is.

I think at this point a name change would further confuse the Coke and non coke drinkers.

The name I would like to see: Coke WTAF . LOL
    Coke We Tried And Failed. (Just a joke. LOL)

Maybe "Coke III"?
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...

Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
    At this point,those people who drink any of Coca Cola's Coke products (Classic to Zero) mostly likely know what Coke C2 is.

I think at this point a name change would further confuse the Coke and non coke drinkers.
    that's a good point (about confusion). but... i still think they should give C2 another launch... if not, another name.

and, maybe it's not doing as bad as i think it is. i mean, i do see it at most supermarkets... though usually in the 1.5 liter bottles. it's harder to find in 12-paks, but there are 2 locations near my apt (only a couple blocks away) where i can find it (though not every time i'm in the store--i usually stock up and buy 2 12-paks when i'm there).

1.5 Liters are teh rip-off.

Eh, C2 is dead.
    Previous name - Fufu Leth.

C'mon, FuFu, that's a little harsh.

It seems that if Coke takes a good hard look at thier C2 sales numbers, it might be worthy to do something with the brand(relaunch, more advertisement...)

Empire Buddy, please don't start a new C2 name thread...

LOL
    The new weekly sales adds for the Chicago big grocery stores have Coke Zero for 69 to 79 cents for a two litter. I will say that every week the stores that I shop at have some very good sales.

[ 06-22-2005, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

SEV

C2 is on Death's doorstep. As I see it, they have a few months where they can rejuvinate the brand with a new advertising campaign.

Sorry, they won't do it. Coke is good at killing off brands.
    Previous name - Fufu Leth.

kill it
    woot woot

I like it. But Zero is almost as good.