Bevboard

Just poured one of those "Flavor Rage" packs into my 20 oz of Coca Cola. At the gas station I stopped at, they had Cherry and Chocolate flavor rages, and I went for the chocolate.. (no need for a cherry one, as you can make a cherry coke, but I guess to add it to a tropical sprite remix, which was the only other brand in the promotion outside of diet coke..)

Anyways, the choco-cola is VERY good. I was expecting something weird, but was anticipating it wouldnt be a good weird.

But they made the chocolate not over-bearing, and slightly bitter to match the cola taste, and its great.

If anyone has the opportunity to get a coke with the flavor rage pack, dump the entire pack into your 20 oz and enjoy!

I hope pepsi or coke makes a Choco-cola, as I would surely buy it.. would prefer coke, as I would love having a regular stock of Coke/Vanilla Coke/Cherry Coke/Choco-Coke, like I do with the trio of Mt Dew varietys, in my fridge.

Last week I mixed Coke & Fanta Strawberry in hopes that it would be good. It wasn't

[ 12-20-2003, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Hacksaw ]
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...

Didn't Pepsi test market Strawberry Pepsi? Along with Tropical Pepsi and Razzberry Pepsi? I wish those had made it down here.

Chill, Storm and Rage

Rasperry, Cherry, and Strawberry

[ 12-20-2003, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: WhatTheWorldNeedsNowIsPiBB ]
    Give Me My PiBB!<br />--<br /> - Clarke

Tropical

and

[img]http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Flats/1695/can-pic/pcit001.jpg[img]
    Boom...?
    Give Me My PiBB!<br />--<br /> - Clarke

Those Pepsi can flavors were not the ones released around here. Our logos were different and they were called the wild ones.

Anyone know if these flavor rages from Coke will be getting better distribution?

I am having a hard time getting them, and I love my coke with the chocolate flavoring added.

I still never seen them sold in RI yet.

They were a summer promotion thing from 1991.

Those odd Pepsi flavors/cans look tasty.. Wish I could have tried those out back in the day... A creamy strawberry flavor sounds like it would taste good with cola.

Regardless, I just stocked up on those Chocolate Flavor Rages... My girlfriend got me 30 of them (the entire gas station's supply that I knew of that had them)...

So If someone is interested in getting one of them, I'd be happy to trade! check out my website
    www.geocities.com/jaorobot that deals with soda.