Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Bawls!!!!

Just saw it....Bawls Guaranex....clear bottle and 0 calories....will taste soon! Rock me.
    banned

Same bottle or different design?

Everyone's jumping on the 'sugar free energy drink' bandwagon. Although Bawls isn't an energy drink, technically. It's far superior than an ordinary energy drink.

Same bottle, just clear. I get to taste some today. Supposed to be available in early March.

Shatter you are so right about Bawls being so much better than "energy drinks". I guess with so many people counting carbs these days it was just a matter of time.

Now that Bawls is available in select Albertsons around town I should be able to get Bawls Guaranex in as well.
    banned

My local Albertson's has run out of Cheerwine (I got the last two bottles). It's on I-20 and Carrier Drive in Grand Prairie. I've been hearing things about that store, specifically that it's scheduled to close soon. Will you be restocking them?

speaking of Albertsons closing, word has it around here that HEB has bought or is buying the entire Texas and Oklahoma division. Anyone happen to know anything about that?
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

I saw a picture of the Bawls Guaranexx but have yet to taste it. It looks pretty good from the picture and i am sure it will taste as good as it looks!!
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

I know that two other Albertson's stores serviced by my store's Dr Pepper rep have shut down. It's not looking good for them.

speaking of retailers in trouble, farmer jack's in michigan (owned by pacific tea co) is rumored to be closing thirty stores, which is actually alright because a fair amount of them are more a bane on vendor's existance.

we just sit and watch our beer go bad there at the two farmer jack's we service around lansing.
    woot woot

It turns out that H-E-B is buying up a bunch of local Albertsons and converting them. A fairly new store across town is going to close in January and become an H-E-B. I don't mind too much, they have a halfway decent soda selection. According to the company's web site, that's the only place locally I can find Ol' Bob Miller's Prickly Pear Cactus Cooler. I bought some in Austin, and it was great!

to go back "on-topic" again, Boodoo, how did the "diet" Bawls taste?

andy
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!