Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am a not a fan of the drink by any means and it still makes me mad that Vanilla Coke was discontinued for that crap. However, I have noticed that the drink is becoming very scarce and I am starting to wonder if Coca-Cola has already discontinued it. I still see the Diet version every now and then, but the regular version is now quite hard to find. Is it like this in other areas as well?

Even if it has been discontinued already, I still doubt that Vanilla Coke will be brought back (even though I hope it is!).

i tried the diet version once. it was okay... but still had that awful artificial vanilla taste.

i don't know why it's so hard to make a tasty vanilla cola.
    banned

Vanilla Coke was a tasty vanill cola.

Still have lots of it around here in central PA, in all package sizes.

i saw for the 1st time today BCVC with mycokerewards on it
    ---AzRocks----

Hate to sound a lil mean here, or trying to put down anyone that does like it, but I don't mind if it fails if it means they are one step closer to bringing back vanilla coke, I miss it, I've been drinking vanilla pepsi instead but I think that's going to get the axe soon.

[ 05-30-2006, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: Skynet ]

Originally posted by Skynet:
    Hate to sound a lil mean here, or trying to put down anyone that does like it, but I don't mind if it fails if it means they are one step closer to bringing back vanilla coke, I miss it, I've been drinking vanilla pepsi instead but I think that's going to get the axe soon.
    I thought they were starting to pull Vanilla Pepsi in certain markets?

Well it's still in stores around here, for awhile I couldn't find it but then it recently came back, I'm enjoying it while it lasts. [img]smile.gif[/img]

We've pulled regular Vanilla Pepsi in my market. I think we only have 12pks left. As for BCVC...I don't think Coke will take that away just yet...you're probably just seeing some distribution/ordering opportunities.

To reply to my own topic, it seems that Coca-Cola Black Cherry Vanilla is no longer sold in my area. However, I went to Statesville, NC this past weekend and they had tons of it. I guess that it hasn't sold very well where I live at, so our bottler must have pulled it.