Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i was at a Hess Gas sation gettin gas and decided to get something to drink. And i noticed all 20 Oz Sierra Mist Frees were 79 cents. So I bought a bunch. Maybe its like this everywhere but i havent seen it and i thought that was a pretty good deal. It acctually says Suggested retail price 79cents on the bottle. Another thing was that all pepsi 20oz products were 99cents other then Sierra Mist Free.
    TONE

Dew has been MSRP 99c here for months now to combat the VAULT expansion. Mist is 99c in most stores as well though we havent seen a drop to 79c yet- though it wouldnt surprise me with how much money they continiously pump into that brand and with the Sprite re-vamp.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

here, they have the price at woodmans at 50 cents for both free and regular

LOL
    Not even if Woodman's gave Sierra Mist 20oz both regular and free out for nothing, I would not take any. IMO I will not drink D List beverages if I can avoid them. LOL
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

D list MR Z? I would probably have it on my C list. You should post your lists of your rankings of drinks for us all to see. That would be cool to see.
    Feed the rush!

I will do that in the near future. LOL

Ok I'll put Sierra Mist on my C-List but on probation.LOL
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Zabe, don't give in! You're the true anti-Sierra Mist zealot of this board!

And I'm your lowly squire apprentice.

yeh, i tried one of the regular, because i never had one before and it was only 50 cents, so as i was walking out of the store, i opened it and took a sip, spit it out, threw the bottle in the trash bin, and turned around and walked in and grabbed a 50 cent vault to wash the unplesantness out of my mouth...

Well to be honest it's a Sprite clone although not as good, but its drinkable. I'm anti Sierra Mist because i'd rather have lemon lime Slice or even Storm, but I don't understand how it's so terrible. I just can't taste enough difference to justify hating Sierra Mist so much. I have no problem telling differences between other drinks, but between Sprite and Sierra Mist I give the edge to Sprite although I find Sierra Mist isn't that much worse.
    Feed the rush!

i cant stomach diet sprite, but i find sierra mist free to be pretty tasty, ill go either way on the non diet versions.
    TONE