Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just curious if anyone knows when the new sprite graphics are coming out, or what they will look like?

They're already out.

The Sprite logo is a bit larger, and the background is darker. In the foreground are many small drawings of people participating in various sports.

I don't really care for them.

They're on cans, 1L and 20oz bottles. 2 liters and boxes should change over this summer.

They did change the caps back to blue (from white), so that is one good thing. I thought the white was too boring and like the others.

I bet Abarta will still use white. That's all they seem to use. Minute Maid from Philly has black caps but here it's white along with pretty much everything else.

I seen those in 20oz. bottles. Is this a promotional thing? The font is still exactley the same.

It just doesnt make sense to have a bunch of little graphics of people playing sports on the background. It isn't Gatorade after all.

These are the new graphics we've been hearing about for over a year now.

Sprite is heavily tied in with the NBA, so they are somewhat sport-related.

well the graphics are nothing special.

i thought it was going to look like the sprite graphics in most other countries.

and example is www.sprite.de if they used those graphics it would have made more sense.

Well I didn't think it was possible, but the new ones suck more than the old ones. Sprite right now is a brand that is in danger and yet Coke still wont give it a respectible logo. Every other country it seems has a far better Sprite logo. If they wanna win against Mist they are gonna have to drop the 80's look and get something fresh.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

Do you really think Sierra Mist is a viable competitor to Sprite?

Does anyone have a pic they could post. Here in Abarta territory we're a little slow getting new products. We don't even have blue caps on our Sprite now.

it barely is noticeably different, i imagine it wont effect the sales of sprite whatsoever.. the blue cap is cool though.