Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am new to the board, so if this is something already talked about, I apologize.

I was a huge fan of Citra when it was out and was sad to see it leave. However, two years ago I heard they were bringing it back as "Fanta Citrus". I even see it advertised on the Fanta website. However, I have never seen it in the stores. I do a lot of traveling, and I thought I would at least come across it somewhere. I live in Pennsylvania, and since Fanat Citrus was supposed to come out, I have been in Virginia, South Carolina, Florida, California and Alaska.

Am I just looking in the wrong states? Does anybody know what states/cities/towns carry the drink? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

janesville,wisconsin USED to carry the drink, but the coke nazis (ahem) killed it within months... i know you can find it in the south, i have heard kentucky and texas, specificialy, but i could be wrong...

Not out west I know of. It's not to be found in California or Nevada, and that covers 3 different CC bottlers.
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...

The last I found was in eastern TN (tri-cities), canned in College Park (Atlanta) Georgia.

Used to be able to get it in the Chicago-land area. I think CCE ran it. Seems to have dissapeared 3-4 months back. Its a real bummer than Coke hasnt made it a major flavor for Fanta but I suppose its proximity to Fresca didnt help.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

I just started seeing empty 12 pack boxes coming into the hbg plant so it should be sometime soon

Sweet. I did hear rumblings of some new Fanta activity this summer...

Originally posted by hbg:
    I just started seeing empty 12 pack boxes coming into the hbg plant so it should be sometime soon
    Really? Wow, that would be awesome if Pennsylvania got the drink(even if it is just Harrisburg it would be good since I live in Lancaster).

Thank you everyone for your responses.

Bought some in Knoxville a year or two ago. It was available in 20oz, 2 liters and fridgepacks. Haven't seen it since ...
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007

Fanta Citrus is still available in Texas.