Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cherry Limeade

I was at Wally World and picked up a six pack of IBC Cherry Limeade. I have heard that flavor mentioned on the board before.. But who else makes it? It's got a pretty good taste, in my book.

Yeah but the fact that they sent it straight to Wal Mart instead of at least giving their true distributors a fair chance at launching it shows that they just don't have any respect for the people who actually have built their brand; i.e. those who made Wally even aware of its existence.

I say that we should all enjoy a Frostie Cherry Limeade (the original) to show them what we think of their blind loyalty to Wally World!
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

IBC makes a cherry limeade? Cool! I hope it's good. I've always liked their Root Beer and Cream Soda, but their Cherry Cola was pretty weak, and i've never much liked their Black Cherry, either. I hate to go into Wallyworld, so it might be a while before I get to try one.

I know there's a drink called Old Tyme's Cherry Lime Rickey out there. It's pretty good. It has caffeine in it for absolutely no reason. A Super Target/Archer Market store nearby used to carry it until recently. They've condensed their non-alcoholic drinks area lately, getting rid of some of their slower movers. It's too bad, I liked Cherry Lime Rickey.

I know that 7-11 has recently put Sunkist Cherry Limeade into their soda fountains. Haven't seen it in any other form, though. Just fountains.

Go directly to Sonic and order a "Route 44" Cherry Limeade! Made with real limes and cherries right in your cup!
    banned

Cherry LimeAdes outsell Coke at Sonic and Braums. 7-Eleven in OKC also sells in on fountain and I have seen that Sunkist has one too.

The cherry limeaid in the OKC 7-11s is pretty good too. I have also seen Slice Cherry Limeaid in fountains around OKC as well.

try Old Tyme, Frostie and Whooppee. Cherry Limeade rocks!

Yeah, and the Stephans Raspberry Lime Rickey is pretty good as well!
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

I'm in the mid-atlantic, no Sonic here.

But speaking of 7-11, they had signs up for the new frozen Blue Dew.. but they didn't have it in the machine (just regular Dew).

[ 06-09-2002, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: PhillyCoke ]

They have a blue Dew? I thought it was blue Pepsi?

-Avery
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>