Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Bevblog...

I don't know if anyone noticed but this website has a new section called the bevblog. It goes along with their hating on anything coke and pepsi.

For instance, they just put an entry about the new sprite packaging saying it missed the mark. They also have a post about how blue sodas never do well. but they only give one example which is of course a dis on PEPSI blue.

Anyone else sick of this site trying to act like they are experts. I myself am a fan of the more unique drinks but it still makes me angry the way they give no credit to the big guys.

Yep, I've seen the blog. I've seen the comments on Sprite, Pepsi Blue, even Sum Poosie! Just keep in mind, each blog is that particular writer's OPINION. Based on their own tastes, experiences, etc...nothing more. A blog doesn't require facts, data or anything to back up their statements...

yeah i noticed that, too...i tried Pepsi Blue and even though i dont remember how it tasted,i see what you mean
    If you don\'t live for something you\'ll die for nothing

and personally i am a big fan of the PEPSI products
    If you don\'t live for something you\'ll die for nothing

pepsi blue was rancid and destined to fail. seriously, can we get over pepsi blue?

Amen.

Just my two cents. I heaved drinking Pepsi Blue.
    Case closed.

[ 06-07-2006, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Ok, so Pepsi Blue aside...what are your guys thoughts on the blog and its articles so far?

As far as I'm concerned, this new BevBlog is just a more transparent outlet for the BevNET team to freely state their opinions instead of nuanced comments in their reviews.

I don't think any of us should be surprised by any opinion they've put out in it so far.

The question is, now that they have new podium, will their reviews be a little more fair and representative?

[ 06-08-2006, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: DJ HawaiianShirt ]

DJHS
    I agree with you. Yesterday,I read the BevLog.
    I thought to myself,this in not much of a log. It appears to be more of the same that can be found on the review page.

It would be so cool to have one of the experts from this board get invited to write a log entry. May be one entry a week from a different board member. After all we are the lab rats of this industry.LOL

[ 06-08-2006, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba