Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alone this stuff is alright but compliented with a nice taco or burrito from Taco Bell and its quite delicious. If you dont know you can only get it at Taco Bell. What do you guys think? And why havent they released it other then just at taco bell?
    TONE

its probably got a contract with taco bell only or something.... and t-bell isn't gonna give it up
    I Love Soda!

I didn't like the Taco Bell taco... I better stay with my tacos al pastor with guacamolito

[ 06-08-2006, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: Ramón Cokeaholic ]

ramon, after growing up not hving tried a real homecooked taco, i was brainwashed into thinking that taco bell was good... but no, when i had my first Real taco cooked up at a little family owned place across town, i cant stand taco bell... and i have never tried baha blast...

I love Baja Blast, very crisp and refreshing. I wish it was outside of Taco Bell, though.

I can't lie, I love Taco Bell but it is the furthest thing from real Mexican, but still damn good and cheap.

Taco Bell is good and Baja Blast is pretty good too. This has nothing to do with pop but has anyone tried the new Ultimate Chalupa?

I will on occasion eat a Taco Bell meal. I like the soft tacos with no cheese. The burritos are ok. I used to eat them after a good night of partying.

Now a days when I see Taco Bell adds on TV, they sort of make me sick. The food looks too perfect and too made up by a commercial food artist.

I have no problems with soda pop adds. LOL I love it when they show carbonation bubble cascading out from a nice tall glass. LOL

Baja Blast is the only other Pepsi non cola soda pop besides MD that I really enjoy. I so wish I could buy a fridge pack of it to savor this summer. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-10-2006, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

The Ultimate Chalupa is OK. It only comes in chicken or steak though. I prefer the softer shelled Gorditas anyway.

Not entirely related but-
    I read an article somewhere recently that said that Coke was inviting major resturant companies to send a rep to Atlanta where a new team of flavor chefs will help "customize" a pre-existing flavor- which is then made exclusive to that resturant (I'm sure lots of money is involved). Obviously Pepsi must be considering something similar. Clearly Blast is not part of something like this but it is interested that we will see more and more of these resturant exclusives in the future (atleast from Coke)

More on topic I enjoy Baja Blast and have always thought that with a name change it could be a better seller than Livewire, Red, or Pitch Black.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

I personally really like Baja Blast, especially during the spring and summer months. A Grilled Stuft Burrito combo and a large Baja Blast go great together on a summer afternoon. I can see both sides of getting Baja Blast bottled outside of Taco Bell. The plus side is that you could get a 12 pack whenever you wanted one. On the other hand, if Baja Blast WERE available outside Taco Bell, it might not be quite the same to drink a can or bottle without some Taco Bell food to go with it. BTW, I was born in south Texas and now live in New Mexico, so I also know what real Mexican food is like. That having been said, Taco Bell still rocks in my book. The Doomite Is Out!
    The Doomite\'s top 3 Beverages: 1. Jones Cream Soda/Sam\'s Choice Red Tornado, 2. Big Red Soda, and 3. Henry Weinhard\'s Root Beer!