Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

That's interesting that having Dr Pepper in a fountain is unusual. Here in Texas every fast food outlet has Dr Pepper on fountain. It doesn't matter if they are a Pepsi or Coke outlets either.

Exactly. Around here, Dr. Pepper is the one soft drink you can universally expect to be available wherever you are.

In my area, Dr. Pepper is in Pepsi hands. It shows up in Pepsi fountains and at McDonald's and Wendy's.

However the ex-PepsiCo owned (YUM) brands now have replaced it with MUG.

I've also seen fountains that are Dr Pepper brands only here. No Pepsi or Coke at all. Those are the only places i've ever seen Triple XXX Root Beer on tap.

I hate those accounts Shatter....NO DIET COKE!
    banned

Here DP is at Arby's in a Pepsi fountain, but around here, the Wild Cherry Pepsi trick gets played at most YUM restaurants.

McD's always has Pibb, but Wendy's just added DP. Burger King has had it for years. LJS, although it's a YUM restaurant, has Pibb (and Coke) universally, AFAIK.

Arby's that have Coke have Pibb. Hardee's is a place also to find universal DP, I assume out west the same goes for Carl's Jr.

all fountains at mcd's here in michigan have the following

coke
    diet coke
    sprite
    orange crap

now, some, get this, some, might have barq's (blech) and only a few of the newest fountains have that poweraid blue crap, maybe HIC pink lemonade crap or maybe diet cf coke.

then again, both coke and diet coke taste the same at mcdonalds. amazing how they can do that, isn't it?
    woot woot

Originally posted by teamtitan512:
    Here DP is at Arby's in a Pepsi fountain, but around here, the Wild Cherry Pepsi trick gets played at most YUM restaurants.

McD's always has Pibb, but Wendy's just added DP. Burger King has had it for years. LJS, although it's a YUM restaurant, has Pibb (and Coke) universally, AFAIK.

Arby's that have Coke have Pibb. Hardee's is a place also to find universal DP, I assume out west the same goes for Carl's Jr.
    My local LJS has Coke & DP on tap in California.

Carls Jr has DP *and* Squirt on tap in its Cali locations.

[ 02-11-2004, 04:07 AM: Message edited by: Terry K ]

Squirt on tap? Cool! Never seen that one before. I guess that's what happens in the weak Mello Yello areas.

Originally posted by teamtitan512:
    Squirt on tap? Cool! Never seen that one before. I guess that's what happens in the weak Mello Yello areas.
    How about non-existant MY areas? Coke has Squirt in the LA area, and Pepsi has it north of LA (like Kern County)