Bevboard

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Does it concern anyone else that Coke and Pepsi is marketed to children and is a very unhealthy product for children! High Fructose Corn Syrup and Water..... not a good combination for good long term health. Times are changing time expose the truth Pepsi and Coke have to change with the times.

Nope.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

I could'nt give a **** about the children.

Does it concern anyone that Sum Poosie is being marketed to adults and is a very unhealthy product for adults! Caffeine and sugar water... not a good combination for long term health. Times are changing expose the truth Sum Poosie and Think Pink have to change with the times.

energydude, I met some hypocrites in my time but you take the cake. Did it hurt when the devil ripped your soul out? I am so tired of listening to your senseless drivel. Get off the boards and start beating the pavement to push that slime you so like to talk about. No product is bad if taken in moderation. It is not a corporations job to moderate kids intake of sugar, its the parents job.
    If it\'s in glass, it probably kicks a@*

Glassbottle thanks for the response but what you say is not really true. Cigarette companies where slammed and had to get rid of the Camel because it promoted smoking to children. Why didn't they just say well it is up to watch their children and keep them from smoking? Do you know why??? Because it is not a good idea to have a unhealthy product like smoking pushed on kids. Well let me ask you is it a good idea to have a product like Pepsi and Coke pushed on kids and if so why are some school districts kicking them out. Do you think McDonalds and Burger King are the only ones responsible to provide a healthier menu? Coke and Pepsi is nothing more than sugar water and it is not a good idea to have children consuming 3 or 4 cans of this stuff a day. Time to change is now. More children are obese than ever before its time parents look at the food and the beverage. Pepsi and Coke have some good products, but Pepsi and Coke as products are nothing more than junk food.

Sum Poosie uses a cat to promote using their product. How is that different?

Besides, you conveniently forget that both Coke and Pepsi have water, fruit juices, and so on. Pepsi has Sobe, Lipton, Dole, Aquafina, Tropicana. Coke has Mad River, Nestea, Minute Maid, Dasani, Swerve.

All non-carbonated drinks.

Public Service Ad:
    "Kids...I started out just like you, drinking Kool-Aid that my mom made. After a while it wasn't enough. I started adding cereals like Trix and Cap'n Crunch to my milk. That held me...but all too soon I was used to it. I started doing Snickers and Milky Way bars to satisfy my need...but even that didn't last. It wasn't long before I started drinking Coke, Sprite, <choke> Pepsi <sob> and...even Mountain Dew. I was up to three sodas a day...even more if I was at a birthday party. Oh God, the horror, the agony..."
    Voice Over: "Parents. Only you can help. If you find out that your kid is on a sugar product, please seek help. If you won't do it, who will?"
    Brought to you by the Office of National Sugar Control Policy.

What is this world coming to...