Bevboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

I LOVE Coke Zero. Cold, it tastes almost exactly like regular Coke. But lately, itis becoming harder to find. One Major Supermarket no longer seems to carry it and many others rarely have stock. I am hoping it is not being discontinued. Any word/thoughts?

I want to see this product succeed it is SO good.

I'm guessing that in your area demand for Coke Zero is temporally greater than supply.
    It could be that Coke Zero is flying off the shelf or each store is not getting enough product.

I would ask your store manager or find out when the store usually gets it Coke load. As has been stated on this board, I usually get my most accurate information from the route men/ladies.

[ 09-12-2005, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

ramonazo Guest

No please!!!, I haven't tried it, I have to...

I think its way too early to speculate these things. I mean C2 crashed and burned last year but you can still find it in some places.
    Anita

yes I agree Coke usually gives a product at least a year before it discontinues it.

C2 tastes like Coke. Zero tastes like Diet Coke.

You mean like the way they screwed, for no good reason, diet vanilla and diet cherry coke.

Here in Oklahoma City, Coke Zero has now come out in 24 packs. That's a good sign for it, because cubes are only reserved for the big sellers. (Coke, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, and Diet Coke)

I am starting to see it less often here. It's been MIA at some delis, pizzerias, and smaller independent convenience stores as of late. Same thing goes for Diet Coke w/ Splenda. Regular Diet Coke on the other hand is plentiful. I get the impression that a lot of Diet Coke drinkers aren't giving these (IMHO superior) new products a chance, and that's a shame.

The contrary is true. The product is doing so well, it often sells out of the row or two that it is asigned.