Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Where is all the MD Livewire? I haven't seen a 2-liter or a 20 Oz. bottle of the stuff in months. All I ever see it in is 12-packs, and that is at Wal-Mart or Kroger and when they do have it in 12-packs they only have one or two. I bought a 12-pack and didn't notice it until today that the box and all the cans still have the old MD logo on them. Are they slowing down the production of Livewire or are they just gonna quit making it again?

All we have around here is 20oz, and they can be hard to find.

I figure they are worrying more about Pitch Black 2 right now.

i have heard that livewire is here to stay, but just like any product if there isn't a big demand for it in your area it could easily go away.
    Vault Sucks, Do The Dew

We have plenty of Livewire in all sizes in Indianapolis. In fact it has never disappeared here, and I doubt it will. It seems to sell better than Code Red.

Plenty of Livewire here in York Pennsylvania. And I think it will be here for a while. I like Livewire more than Code Red.
    Mello Yello Fans, visit my Forum: <a href=\"http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html</a>

i see it only in 12pk cans and maybe 20oz.
    woot woot

I think it will go away PBG wants to sell trop. Orange.

I like Livewire more than code red too. Actually, I'd have to say Livewire is my favorite MD flavor. I even like it more than plain old MD. I hope the reason it isn't around much is because people are buying so much of it.

Originally posted by iluvsurge220:
    I hope the reason it isn't around much is because people are buying so much of it.
    My theory is when it was a limited edition soda the summer of 2003 and 2004 people stocked up on it and drank so much of it that they got tired of it, and now when they see it on the shelves it doesn't seem that special anymore.
    Anita

I've only seen it one place here in 20oz but I really wish I could find 2 liters at the supermarkey ...