Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sometimes there will be Dr. Pepper on a Pepsi or Coke fountain, but I've never seen a fountain with all DP/7 UP products. Has anyone ever? Maybe in Texas?

I think it's a real pity that such fountains don't seem to exist. Think of the great possibilities. Dr. Pepper, 7 UP, Squirt, Ruby Red Squirt, A&W Root Beer and Cream Soda, Welch's grape, Sunkist, and other stuff I'm probably not thinking of. It would knock the socks off of any Pepsi fountain!

Don't forget RC and Diet Rite.

The big restaurants chains are pretty much locked up with Coke and Pepsi. It would be tough for them to make inroads in that business.

You can get A&W at the A&W Restaurants. I also recall a hotdog place in northern NJ that had Stewarts on tap.

I have seen just a handful of soda fountains that had RC,Dr Pepper,7up and A&W Root Beer.

There is a real cool burrito joint located in Vernon Hill,IL. Last I checked they had an American Beverages soda fountain with the above
    flavors. A good number of the Chicago Bear football team eat there on a regular basis.

El Famous Burrito
    220 Hawthorn Village Commons (847) 816-6080
    Vernon Hills,IL

If you in the area, this joint has a mega holly Mollie burrito that is cheap and very tasty. [img]smile.gif[/img]

There is an Arbys in Bath, NY that had RC, a Nehi flavor and other DPSU flavors plus Sprite.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

I see Dr. Pepper & rarely 7up on tap around here, but not those other flavors mentioned.
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...

There's a place around here that has RC, Diet Rite, 7 UP, and I think it might have Sunkist but I don't remember for sure.

In western north carolina there are some with RC, 7UP, DIET RITE, CHEERWINE.

I have rarely seen and all DPSU fountain, if at all.

Though, I was at a Carl's Jr in Firestone CO that had Squirt on tap. That was neat, as I have never seen Squirt on tap at any fast food joint. (The rest of the drinks were Coke products)

ramonazo Guest

I didn't noticed that, that's true, there's only Coke and Pepsi fountains but no Cadbury-Schweppes(DPSU) fountains...

In the case of Mexico... 7up is in fountain because here is distributed nationwide by Pepsi, and Squirt is in fountain only in cities where is distributed by Coke (Hermosillo and Mexicali) or by Pepsi (Mexico City, Yucatan, Q. Roo, etc.) but in cities where is bottled by AGA there's no fountain, like here in Aguas...

[ 09-15-2005, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]

It is not uncommon at all to see an independent c-store in Texas with DPSUBG selections.
    banned