Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Going into my dominick's today, I noticed there were Crush Strawberry 12 packs.. 3 of them.. but i hadnt noticed them before, but it seems they were being moved out.

are they still making this stuff? i usually only notice crush orange, maybe crush grape sometimes.

whats teh deal with the crush flavors, and availability?

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

You can get Grape, Orange, and Strawberry in 12 oz. glass bottles all over the place here in central Maryland.

Wal-Mart sells those three Crush flavors - distributed through their own warehouses.

I don't think they are being discontinued, they are everywhere here in Indy from ABC, Northlake, IL. Our 12 packs are coded (NL). We have Grape, Orange and Strawberry. Some ABC distibution areas carry Welch's Strawberry and not Crush. We have only Welch's Grape and Sunkist Orange beside the Crush flavors. We also have Crush in 6 packs.

Independent Beverages in Charlotte makes orange, grape and strawberry in 6-pack cans and sells to 4th tier. They use orange crush (cans, 12oz glass, 20oz, 2L) in their own distribution system wherever Pepsi has Sunkist orange. Several grocery stores and all Wal-Marts carry the three flavors in 12oz glass.
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007

Strawberry Crush has been available in Texas for years, along with several other flavors.

I live near Buffalo NY. I can't say that I've see strawberry crush in stores; however, we have an overabundance of cherry and orange crush.

what size is the cherry in? who makes it, do you know?
    woot woot

If JR22 is in Batavia it must be CroPac thats doing the Crush. I would guess it is in either 20oz or cans, but then I should not guess I should let him/her answer.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

12 oz cans mostly, and i have seen the occasional 2 liter bottle. i don't know who makes it, i'll go with what dr pepperman says.