Bevboard

I never tried SURGE when it was available and after seeing the enthusiasm that some posters have for the product was keen to try it. Was at the World of Coke and they had it as one of the fountain flavors in the US section. I was really surprised as to how much I liked it. I don't really like Mountain Dew that much and did not expect to like SURGE at all. It was very refreshing and I probably would buy a bottle every-so-often...of course I don't drink soda all that much (less than a case of 20 fl oz's a year).

In the international tasting room they had the Kuat and diet version of Kuat. I enjoyed a soda from the UK that was a pineapple/grapefruit soda, it was tart and crisp and there was a lychee/melon soda from the far east that was also interesting. Nothing else really caught my attention except after colleagues told me that a certain Italian soda was GREAT and I took a big ole gulp of the stuff and nearly puked from the fact that most Americans can't tollerate italian bitters...especially when they are not warned!

Very glad you enjoyed SURGE, Cocio! It definitely has a different taste than Mountain Dew [img]smile.gif[/img]

How did you enjoy the World of Coca-Cola? I've always wanted to go there. I think I could stay in that tasting area for a week!

you got nailed by the bitter stuff! i got my crazy aunt with that same joke. she swore at me in front of an entire group of japanese tourists.
    woot woot

You must mean Beverly. That stuff is bitter as hell, lol.

Regarding the World of Coke:
    It was a little dated, needs a bit of updating. Was also expecting it to be a little more in depth and have more information on Coke's history and growth, but, instead it was more like a big walkthrough commercial dumping you in the Coca-Cola retail store.

Though trying all the sodas was really cool and fun. Supposedly they are gonna move to a new facility that is bigger and I was told that there is also a larger newer World of Coke in Vegas.

Although its a bit dated you gotta hand it to Coke, it is very unique and draws a real crowd. Glad you liked SURGE.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

They're actually moving the WOC soon.. Coke donated land for a new aquarium downtown, and they are moving the WOC to that property as well.

That would be a very nice thing to do.