Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

do you think they are worth it? do you use them in your fridge? or do you just take the cans out of the box anyways.
    Vault Sucks, Do The Dew

If I am feeling lazy I will just put the fridgepack into the fridge. But about 95% of the time I take the cans out so that I can stack them.

I have 3 fridge packs taking up most of the bottom shelf of my fridge. I will keep the cans in the fridge pack until I either have less than six cans or I intend on buying more fridge packs.
    I store the mislaneous cans where the fourth fridge pack would have fit.

I like the sound of the cans as they roll down and that's just about all that I like about them other than they are easy to put away when I come home from shopping. The old 12 packs, I had to bend down and place each can on the shelf. Now I just have to do that with a few cans.

I store 2 ltrs in the fridge door.

Fridgepacks suck, for the record.

Call me old-school.

SEV [img]smile.gif[/img]

Just wondering why you think they suck?

How do you like or dislike the new cubes?
    I do not like the old cases,hard to carry.

I like them, but I don't put them in my fridge. I have a heavy duty can dispenser I bought a few years ago at Wal-Mart. I usually have 4 or 5 different kinds of soda in it at once.. sometimes it's fun to go through the cans and see what's in there.

But from a merchandising standpoint, I don't like them as much. They are a little harder to work with, the handles are on the side, so people will put them back on the shelf wrong, and most Coke bottlers use the cheaper MeadWestvaco fridge master, which is made from thinner cardboard and has a lot of bucket failures. CCBCC and some others use the fridge vendor from Graphic Packaging (formerly Riverwood), and they use thicker cardboard and the buckets are a lot stronger -- and they have a tab on them so they don't fail as easily.

The good thing about the fridge packaging is that you can shotgun the packages, which allows you to put more flavors in a smaller set.

Cool I do see your point. I do notice that the rout men/women do a lot of taping of the fridge packs. It makes one wonder if the shrinkage would
    drastically change if a better quality cardboard was used. I will not buy a taped up fridge pack.
    I bet you hate customers like myself. LOL

Before fridgepacks I could only put six cans of sodas in my fridge, if I put more than six in my fridge mom would get after me (long story, she's a perfectionist), with the fridgepack I can just put it in the last shelf in the corner and nobody notices it. I have a TAB fridgepack in there now with various sodas in it (I just reuse my fridgepack until it falls apart)
    Anita

Actually, most people don't notice if they are taped. But many people will pick over them if they have the slightest tear.

I take them out of the packs. We just don't have enough room for a 12 pack in the fridge.
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...