Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

pepper just announced their next new flavor at their convention this week. They will introduce Dr Pepper Creame in April. Sounds pretty good.

I would love see Dr Pepper allow this new flavor twist,Creme,really make a statement. I think of creme as a part of a carmelized taste. It would be so totally cool if this Creme flavor would approximate the French desert Crème Brûlée. Google this desert and you might see why I would say that. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I would rather have a more blended taste than Dr Pepper front and backdooring my taste buds. LOL

I would also really dig having the color a soft brown tan appearance so that it makes mental appearence/difference to the drinking public. Like "hey, I'm drinking a very special blend of Dr Pepper that is unique."

Ok, I'll go off the caffeine for at least today. LOL

[ 10-01-2005, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

I think that "carmelized" taste would be great with Dr. Pepper! Mmmmmm....Crème Brûlée

i hate dr. pepper but a creamy version of it may be alright
    Vault Sucks, Do The Dew

Sounds pretty good, I just hope it is noticeable, the cherry vanilla is just not strong enough in my opinion. It would be cool if it tatsed like a dr. pepper creme soda.

Originally posted by jblaviback:
    Sounds pretty good, I just hope it is noticeable, the cherry vanilla is just not strong enough in my opinion. It would be cool if it tatsed like a dr. pepper creme soda.
    i agree, its tastes like the regular dr pepper - in my opinion (at least the regular version, havent tried the diet)
    Vault Sucks, Do The Dew

IMO I did not enjoy it. I'm told that it sells rather well. It just had that over done aspertaimed taste. I must be spoiled by how Coke Zero tastes. I will always keep Diet Dr Pepper on my A list. I have been drinking a lot of regular pop lately but Diet Dr Pepper still has a good taste as I have said before, it is perhaps next to Coke Zero one of the finest low cal/diet soft drinks ever produced.

[ 10-01-2005, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Right off the bat, this new flavor makes me think of Cherry Vanila Dr Pepper minus the cherry.

But I guess they could do more than simply that.

If you ask me, this is Pepper's real chance to get into the red cream market. Woohoo!

SEV [img]smile.gif[/img]

ramonazo Guest

I'm agree with SEV, the Cherry Vanilla tastes already creamy... I think that there will be no difference between the CV one and the Cream one...

BTW, I tried today a Mexican Dr. Pepper in a 500 ml bottle (Cadbury-Schweppes reduced the size, Dr. Pepper was in 600 ml bottles and now is in 500 ml bottles).

Exactly the same taste as american Dr. Pepper...

[ 10-02-2005, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]

the DP Creme is much different than Cherry Vanilla. The only similarity is that both have the base dr. pepper flavor