Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Jones has introduced some new halloween sodas, sold only at Target. The flavors are Candy Corn, Caramel Apple, and some Berry Lemonade and Strawberry concoctions. Has anyone tried any of these sodas? The reviews on x-entertainment aren't very complimentary, but candy corn and caramel apple sodas sound good to me.

The sodas come in little 8 oz. cans (for a change).

I was going to get some of these Friday but I just didn't. (I was kinda running low on money).
    Anita

I have tried both the Carmel Apple and the Candy Corn, and I will never buy them again. The Carmel apple tastes like flat apple soda that is really sweet, and the Candy Corn just tastes weird.

I thought that both of these flavors were going to be good, so I was highly disappointed.

Jones has disappointed me since early 2004 when Fufu Berry began to have a really plasticy and sickening aftertaste, and the quality has began to really lower.
    Previous name - Fufu Leth.

Yeah, I think Jones is taking the path of novelty over delicious taste. Their other holiday sodas (like freaking green bean casserole and whatnot) were famously revolting. But these Halloween flavors sounded like something I would actually want to slosh around in my mouth in liquid form. Sounds like they're not very well executed, unfortunately...

Does Jones still make the "pink" flavor? I used to like getting those from the seven eleven near my house during the summer of 2001.
    Anita

Uuuuummmm, look here.

TVCS, yes, that is what I was referencing to. It is no longer very high-quality, though. =/
    Previous name - Fufu Leth.

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

Oh come on guys/ girls/ whoever, they may not be great but they are worth a try. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Well said.