Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: killercoke.org

Any thoughts on the www.killercoke.org site? Seems pretty creepy to me. Do you think what they say is true, or pure propaganda? I know I will think twice before buying any coke products now, though it has that sweet nostalgic appeal (though the taste isn't much better than that of pepsi, if you ask me)

Now you don't believe everything you read on a dumb propaganda websites do you? Gee if you do I have a lot of prime New Orleans real estate right near the levies, I would love to sell you. LOL

[ 10-02-2005, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

The loosers who have the site are also too chicken to have the domain registered to them. It is a "Private Registration."

Communist propaganda.

That's not "communist".

Seriously, don't start throwing around political accusations if you can't back them up. I have reason to believe that it's a Green website, judging from the socioeconomic views on it.
    Previous name - Fufu Leth.

there's been talk of coke doing illegal things for years. it's interesting, that's for sure.
    woot woot

yeah, i've known about this site for quite some time now, but I haven't been on the boards for awhile, so I thought I'd throw it out here and see what the community has to say about it.

This group was making a lot of noise at Rutgers (my university), because the 10-year contract Rutgers had with Coke was about to expire. This time, Rutgers went with Pepsi, and the Killer Coke people seem to be under the impression that they were influential in this decision, but Rutgers has denied it, saying Pepsi was simply the highest bidder. I'm with the university on this one, and with the people on this site who say this is just a propaganda group.

ramonazo Guest

I just don't believe any word that the people of killercoke.org say... maybe they're globaliphobics who want to give a bad image of Coca-Cola, that's not right.

[ 10-03-2005, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]

I don't think they are against major corporations (though it's always a nice idea to go with the little guy, if he sells a high quality product.) After all, they list Pepsi as an alternative, as well as Jones and basically any other company that isn't Coke.