Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I went to our local Target today and they had the Jones Soda Halloween Editions there. In 12 oz. bottles I picked up a 4-pack of "Monster Mojito Soda" and "Lemon Drop Dead Soda." Normally, I don't purchase their specialty holiday sodas, but these two sounded drinkable. They also had a "Creepy Cranberry Soda" but I'm not a fan of cranberry. In smaller cans they had the candy corn and ghoulish grape (?) but neither sounded appealing. I'll update once I taste them. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Jack's Mom
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously."

My wife would like the Monster Mojito Soda. We will have to pick some up when in Target next

I'm glad to hear that they are in glass this year. If that is the case I think I'll pick some up!

in the small cans they also have "Spider Cider" and "Scary Berry Lemonade" (or something like that)

I don't readily have access a Target since I don't have a car. So much like last year, I have my mother on the lookout for these already.

Just a quick update - I tried the Monster Mojito and it was one of the better tasting Mojito flavored drinks I've tried - a nice blend of mint and lime - neither really overpowering the other and not too sweet. Ahhh - at last, a Jones Holiday Soda that's drinkable!
    Jack's Mom

I wonder how it tastes with rum

Okay - another quick update. While I had high expectations for the "Lemon Drop Dead" soda after finishing off the "Monster Mojito" soda, it is with regret to report the "Lemon Drop Dead" soda is aptly named, as I felt like I could drop dead after drinking it. The initial flavor was okay, but the aftertaste - it was awful! I can't describe it, except to say that the aftertaste seemed to be the flavor of something completely inedible (like cardboard or paper). So Sad!
    Jack's Mom

Here are some photos I took of the new canned beverages:

And the bottles:

[ 09-29-2006, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: Tannerman ]