Bevboard

Over at the surprisingly safe-for-work PoopReport.com, they have a report about how many people experienced the jarring convergence of blue dye and yellow bile: green poop

It seems like a lot more people noticed this effect than didn't. Do you think the people at Mountain Dew knew about this? Do you think the industry knows about this? PoopReport has another page detailing the effects of blue dye in everything from Kool-Aid to baked goods.

Is the industry aware? Is this a health risk that should be addressed? Or is it a known but not addressed standard side effect?

[ 10-28-2004, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: mr.pibbbbbb ]

Green? Brown? Does the difference really matter? Isn't it all just in appearance?

I should stop there. It's all going to go downhill from there.

Hey, now there's one heck of a great Halloween prank... shove some fourty some odd oz. of Pitch Black into someone's mouth while thy're sleeping, and wait for them to discover their poop...
    _ _______________ _ <br />Quote of the Week:<br /><br />\"If it tastes like an Otter Pop, it ROCKS! If it tastes like crap, it\'s Virgin Blonde.\"-Me, at a 7 Eleven store in Orange County on Saturday.

No, the worst thing would be to give somebody some herbal vitamins that I took years ago. I bought some men's vitamins that had stuff in it for prostate and urinary tract health and such. But after taking them, my urine looked like it came out day-glo green! That scared the crap out of me the first time I saw it!