Bevboard

I haven't seen any bcv coke nor dbcv coke in the NYC Long Island area recently...is it kaput? And to think coke killed vc and dvc for this abomination.

Actually it has become difficult but not impossible to find diet coke cherry...I had been using a Wal Mart in Valley Stream but recently it has not had any....I found some 1.5 bottles at a Waldbaum's in Rockville Centre so here are the question

1. Is bcv and dbcv coke kaput in the country?

2. Is diet coke cherry in trouble or is this a local NYC area problem

3. Is it true that vc and dvc will be making a comeback for xmas?

Diet Cherry Coke has not been that widely available in the NYC area since at least the "jungle" design era. It's currently only available in 1.5 liter bottles and 12-packs, and you usually have to go to major supermarkets for those.

Originally posted by mikibacsi1124:
    Diet Cherry Coke has not been that widely available in the NYC area since at least the "jungle" design era. It's currently only available in 1.5 liter bottles and 12-packs, and you usually have to go to major supermarkets for those.
    Yeah that's what seems to be going on here...the only 2liter bottles I see with any regularity are Coke, diet Coke, coke zero, caffeine free diet coke...do see quite a bit of 1.5 l of above brands and also lots of coke cherry as well as coke with slime and diet coke with slime but haven't seen any bcv coke or dbcv coke in any size and some but not all that much 1.5 l diet coke cherry as well as some diet coke cherry 12 can packages..as I said wonder if this is a local metro ny issue as they were one of the first that helped push vc and dvc into oblivion by discontinuing it long before it was discontinued nationally.

i'm drinking a bcv coke right now. i picked up a 12 pack today, b/c i have never seen bcv coke before. i knew about it, i guess i wasn't looking out for it. but i saw it today and figured i'd try it before they disappear to. but they had a good size stock there.

it's pretty good, but not as good as vanilla coke.

Black Cherry Vanilla is readily available in cans in Maryland, but 2 liters were dropped a few months ago. Most of our market is in cans, and we carry quite a few can-only (or can/20oz only) flavors.

Pibb Xtra
    Light Lemonade
    BCVC
    DBCVC
    Mello Yello
    Diet Coke w/ Splenda
    Diet Cherry Coke

Still available here in 12 pack and 20 ounce. 2 Liters were dropped a few months ago.