Bevboard

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VAULT news..

Cherry flavored vault? From what I have heard there may be a possibility for it late 2007.

Can anyone confirm?

I still think that's too soon for a flavor-extension.

Heck, ABARTA still isn't producing it... and they cover some big cities.

CCBCC also doesn't carry it in their Sundrop strongholds, either.

A year out, anything is possible. We could start rumors about cherry Coke Zero, cherry Sprite, diet Chocolate Coke, wildberry Mountain Dew, or any other number of crazy flavors. The companies are constantly working on new things, and eventually some of them see the light of day.

If you go by what the other major citrus drinks have done, there could also be a caffeine-free Vault and a cherry Vault in the future. I have not seen a caffeine-free Mello Yello yet.
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007

wow great picture ^^^^

Wouldnt caffeine-free vault kinda defeat the purpose of vault being a high caffeine energy soda? But cherry vault could happen, it seems to be a trait of all other citrus sodas...

well from what I understand in canada all mountain dew is caffeine-free while it's us counterpart has a market for the caffeine.That being said I don't think it that big a jump for vault to offer that option as well.
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

Right now, Vault's "energy drink" qualities are its main selling point. If Vault REALLY catches on, then I could see a CF version somewhere down the line, but certainly not anytime soon. Of course, since I try to watch my caffeine intake, I personally would love a CF Vault, provided that it tasted close enough to the original.

As for Cherry Vault - I know that there's such a suggestion on the front page of VaultKicks.org, but I don't think there's any concrete news on this. Still, I suppose that if Vault is still selling well by the end of 2007, a line extension would make sense.

[ 09-17-2006, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: mikibacsi1124 ]

Cherry Mello Yello was awesome stuff, I wish they still made it.. Vault also being a citrus drink would be good with a cherry flavor added to it. Plus, in late 2007 Vault would have been available in most places for about 2 years correct? I'd say if it is selling well, then go for it. I'd buy it.

Oh man, I thought that the new was that Vault was going to be released in Mexico...

Dreaming costs nothing