Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CALLING ALL MOUNTAIN DEW FANS!

Do you remember when a new Mountain Dew flavor came out and you loved it! You threw down dollars after dollars trying to support it and keep it in stores and even got your friends to try and love it! Then a month or so later it's gone from all the stores! My goal is to bring back all those Mountain Dew flavors and keep them on the shelves for at least 2-3 months so EVERYBODY can get a chance to enjoy them! Plus if we support a flavor so much they might just keep it in stores!

Fans, Collectors, and Addicts! This is your chance to remember what that great flavor tasted like once more. Sign the petition, tell your family, friends, and anyone who will listen about this great opportunity to relive that Mountain Dew taste in your mouth again!

Go to www.freewebs.com/bringbackthedew and sign the petition!

What flavors are gone? The only thing I can think of is Pitch Black which was designed to be a seasonal item-it flopped so they didn't bring it back...We still have all the other flavors here (Dew, Dt. Dew, Dt. CF Dew, CF Dew, Red, Dt. Red, and Livewire)

^^^AGREED^^^, Not to mention the other flavors listed on your blog/website were TEST MARKET, they were not meant for mass distribution.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

So what flavor was Red?

Not Code Red...

Bring back the Dew here too, please!

They tested Blue Shock in Chicago ONLY...yes Chicago is a big sized city, it's not enough research to find out if the flavor is good. Maybe Mountain Dew fans on the west coast will love it and buy it like crazy.

Electrocution never came out. It deserves a chance. Even if it's for a month.

Yes Pitch Blacks 1 and 2 were seasonal and maybe flopped, but then maybe PepsiCo does not have to produce those ones then.

Pluse Livewire is just plain hard to find, so my choices are: Mountain Dew, Code Red (somewhat hard to find), or Baja Blast (the closest one to my house is still a bit of ride).

well. i agree with bettyfizzw. i mean, everything is gone. especially here. we only have redular mountain dew, and code red. never livewire. and taco bell is a long ride to taco bell. wouldnt you just love to see baja blast in a store? i would. pitch black 1 and 2 arnt sold. 1 city is nowhere near enough to thest, and even more worse if its only in slurpee flavor, and not bottled. i cant wait for blue shock to come out(yes, i AM assuming) and electroucution deserves a chance. please help us with this, please.

Code Red is getting scarcer, and no one is buying MDX. I used to love it like crazy, but I can no longer stand it...

Yet eariler this year I saw quite a few Code Red advertisments... Go figure.

yep. i use to love MDX, but no longer drink it at all. i ahvent tasted cosde red for a long time. i really want new flavors or the good old ones. that is why we want to bring back the dew so much, thats why we want so much help. anybody with us?

Code Red and LiveWire are still easy to find in my area.

[ 09-18-2006, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: mikibacsi1124 ]