Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i was in NYC yesterday and all i kept seeing when i went in C stores was sexkola all around &th ave and the loweer eastside near NYU. Is selling for under 2.00 for 12oz..tried the rootbeer (called randy) really liked it.

It has been in and out of the DFW area for a couple of years now. A real dog with fleas.
    banned

thats funny because sex kola has only been out for 11 months and its not sold in DFW..Hmmmmm

I saw it in a Chevron gas station in the DFW area a year or two ago, but they've dropped it since then.

By the way, follow this link: http://www.bevnet.com/biz/advertise.asp

Then you can buy some real advertisements, instead of spamming a web forum.

Now I know why they call you 'Shatter'.... good call! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

I have some customers who have had it in their coolers for at least a year. I have been swapping out that junk for shelf space for my beverages. Not in DFW...come take a walk with me child.
    banned

once again sex kola has only been selling in newegland and nyc so how it ended up in texas is very interesting...

I live in connecticut, never heard of sex cola.
    yum

Of course it's not selling in Texas, that's why boodoo's been swapping it out.

I have no reason to doubt that others have seen it in Texas.. especially well-respected board members who've been here a whole lot longer than you have.

well the fact that we are only selling in ri, ma and nyc and have only been out for just under a year,, how could we make it out to texas??? i would love for some one from texas to send me a photo of the product or a name of a store so i can find out how the product made it out there.