Bevboard


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Pepsi Samba

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts
    202

    Post

    Tamarind-Mango flavoured Pepsi!! Currently released in Australia (BRING IT HERE!)



    http://www.pepsi.com.au/v3/samba.htm

    story about it at http://www.smh.com.au/news/business/...796588755.html

    [ 10-19-2005, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: halloaaryn ]

  2. #2
    ramonazo Guest

    Post

    I already heard about it in an aussie news site, I wonder how does it taste a Cola with a tropical flavor...

    [ 10-19-2005, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Quincy, Illinois
    Posts
    95

    Post

    Mm...

    I wonder if Pepsi's taste labs have concoted another stellar drink, along the lines of Baja Blast. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Bring it here!
    Previous name - Fufu Leth.

  4. #4
    ramonazo Guest

    Post

    And talking about Pepsi special editions...

    After eleven years that Crystal Pepsi was discontinued in U.S., now in Mexico is released
    PEPSI CLEAR...

    More info soon...

    [ 10-19-2005, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Ok
    Posts
    1,032

    Post

    I am sure it will be discontinued in a short few months in Mexico as well.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

  6. #6
    ramonazo Guest

    Post

    Originally posted by the saint:
    I am sure it will be discontinued in a short few months in Mexico as well.
    That's for sure... it's a limited edition...

    [ 10-19-2005, 08:38 PM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts
    202

    Post

    I havent heard anything about this. Where did you hear it?

    Originally posted by Ramón el Coca-Colero:
    And talking about Pepsi special editions...

    After eleven years that Crystal Pepsi was discontinued in U.S., now in Mexico is released
    PEPSI CLEAR...

    More info soon...

  8. #8
    ramonazo Guest

    Post

    When I go to work I always pass in front of the PBG warehouse, and they hang some vinyl canvas where they announce new Pepsi products, and Pepsi Clear was one of them. Also when I stopped to a grocery store, there were already advertisements announcing Pepsi Clear... I saw the bottle and it's weird, like a traslucent WHITE bottle, and it's obviously a limited edition because the slogan says: "It's Pepsi but transparent, discover it before it disappears"...

    [ 10-20-2005, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts
    202

    Post

    Can i find this anywhere in mexico? What kind of stores carry it?? Its not that I dont believe you, its just that Mexico is 2 hours away and im thinkin ROAD TRIP


    Originally posted by Ramón el Coca-Colero:
    When I go to work I always pass in front of the PBG warehouse, and they hang some vinyl canvas where they announce new Pepsi products, and Pepsi Clear was one of them. Also when I stopped to a grocery store, there were already advertisements announcing Pepsi Clear... I saw the bottle and it's weird, like a traslucent WHITE bottle, and it's obviously a limited edition because the slogan says: "It's Pepsi but transparent, discover it before it disappears"...

  10. #10
    ramonazo Guest

    Post

    Well... to be honest, I don't know for sure if this release will be nationwide in Mexico, but if where you go the Pepsi distributor is a PBG bottler you'll probably find it... I think that the most probable point of sale are grocery stores or like we say: "Abarrotes", you'll see easily what grocery store sells Pepsi Clear, if you see a poster of Pepsi Clear in the grocery store or "abarrotes"... it's surely on sale there...

    [ 10-20-2005, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •