Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sum Poosie?

In that no one but two people have actually seen this stuff, it can be assumed that it does not exsist?

It seems they have left like the Mayans. Their site vanished..their cheerleaders..gone..I know it once existed because I sold a bunch of cases..but all that remains is the empty glass ruins..

are you serious, is it really all gone?
    woot woot

Ain't gone from my place. We are having a blast with it and the margins are sweet.
    banned

Never got my sample I guess they were a scam.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

Well I guess I was missed greatly around here!!!
    The SumPoosie site has been updated and I am sorry that it was down for 3 weeks but things had to get done. We will be adding a lot of features to the site next week. Well we are in Las Vegas, Dallas, Detroit, and Southern Florida is rocking this week. Some of you have requested samples and I will get to all of you who send a request to sumpoosie@yahoo.com As many people have already found out there is no energy drink that looks as good or taste as good on the market today. By spring we will add 4 new cities and by summer 10 including Jamaica and the Virgin Islands. We are holding our first "Model for the Bottle" contest at Club Paradise in Vegas the Saturday before the Superbowl! We have also chosen 3 other bottle models and they will be posted on our site Superbowl Sunday. Here we are just a month old and the response has been overwhelming. People see and drink SumPoosie and can't believe it. A lot of my friends are buying bottles just to give away as Xmas gifts. I am sorry if we have not been able to get to everyone but if you are patient we will get to you this week. Happy Holidays and remember "Think Pink Drink Pink"

who's your distributor in detroit energydude?
    woot woot

Leone Imports and Garden Foods are currently distributing Detroit and the surrounding area.

i'd buy from leoni imports but the hell with garden foods. could you have picked a shadier more al-qaeda-esque distributor?
    woot woot

Oh, come now... if they were that sort, would they become infidels and sell SumPoosie?

So hey where are my samples? If it's as good as you say it is, why not sell it in the West?
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!