Bevboard

We still had a few pallets of 12 packs left in our warehouse until the last few weeks and now they are all out in the trade. If anyone is interested in these they can be found at some of the Hess Stations in Harrisburg and Lebanon areas. And today I saw them at Walmart in Lebanon. They have November dates on them. No, I am not interested in buying them and shipping them to you though. Sorry. I have enough going on already.

Wow, its been a while since I've seen that stuff around here. I wonder if they are gonna make another flavor extension anytime?

We're now in September, and as far as I know, The Coca-Cola Company haven't announced a release of a new Sprite Remix flavor... Do they will release the new flavor until 2007 or they will stop selling Sprite Remix?

[ 09-19-2006, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Cokeaholic ]

I haven't heard of any new flavors. Maybe they are just concentrating on the Sprite relaunch (the new graphics, advertising, etc.) for this year? I'd love to have the Tropical Sprite Remix back again sometime.

We received some of it as well. I've got 3 cases left in the Walmart I service.

I was told there would be no more Sprite Remix.

Originally posted by fusion:
    We received some of it as well. I've got 3 cases left in the Walmart I service.

I was told there would be no more Sprite Remix.
    Gary-I would love to have those, any way you ca n put a hold on them for me?

Don't worry, they are still there. They actually sent in four more cases the other day.

Check the dates - most of them are October, but there are a few Novembers at the bottom.

The store is in North East, MD.

Route 1 south to PA-272 south. Road makes some twists and turns, and turns into MD-272 when you cross over the state line. Follow over I-95, and down the hill. Make a right into Northeast Plaza.

Probably a 45 minute drive for you.

Earlier this week there was still a stack of them at Hess on Paxton Street in Harrisburg, in case you want a little road trip, Doug. They're still 2/$5, but that will change the end of the month.

Thanks-If I have a chance I'll try to get down there