Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Coca Cola Profits

Coca Cola has a very healthy bottom line. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-23-2006, 06:06 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

ramonazo Guest

Really good news to start the day!

Congratulations The Coca-Cola Company for your 37% profit increase in the 3Q!!!

[ 10-20-2005, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]

Dang man! you start the day at 12:26??? I think there needs to be a congressional investigation on cokes price gouging, much like the oil companies. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 10-20-2005, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: the saint ]
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

Price goughing at the pumps yes...in the soda aisle...I dont think so.

While you are at it, lets talk about fountain price gouging by most restaurants. $1.99 for a 16oz. drinks that they have about $.08 per drink in...

Profit center to offset the low margins for the food served.

ramonazo Guest

Originally posted by the saint:
    Dang man! you start the day at 12:26??? I think there needs to be a congressional investigation on cokes price gouging, much like the oil companies. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Saint... I saw the note hours ago before the posting, also you should consider that I'm in the center of Mexico, so I posted it at 11:26, that I posted it at that hour doesn't mean that I saw the note in that hour or that I'm a lazy guy who wakes up at 12:00 everyday, actually I wake up at 7:00 am... just I posted in that hour because Mr. Z posted the topic a few minutes before so I posted my reply, that's all...

Investigation to Coca-Cola for price gouging? what are you talking about?, do you want to see a real price gouging? come to Mexico and see the gasoline prices at PEMEX gas stations!

[ 10-20-2005, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]

MrR,
    I think Saint was just sharing his dry humor with us. It took me awhile to enjoy his style of humor. We all know that you are not in the least bit lazy. A little goofy but aren't we all. LOL

I don't think Saint was serious about the hours you keep. [img]smile.gif[/img] Hang in there Mr.Coke

Zabe

ramonazo Guest

You're right, I overreacted a little...

However, KO closed today at about $42. It was well over $60 six years ago and had thus lost about 1/3rd of its value, while the broad stock market has moved steadly forward.

The stock needs a lot of quarters to get over the damage that Buffett has done to the company.

Originally posted by SamC:
    However, KO closed today at about $42. It was well over $60 six years ago and had thus lost about 1/3rd of its value, while the broad stock market has moved steadly forward.

The stock needs a lot of quarters to get over the damage that Buffett has done to the company.
    i know this only too well, as i bought at around $52-3. coke shows me a dead company time and time again, but that pepsico stock i own sure is great
    woot woot