Bevboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

its pretty good, i'm not big into energy drinks...and this is an "Energy Soda" so i was able to drink it. should be out soon people
    Vault Sucks, Do The Dew

What does it taste like?

Just saw MDX commercial during the World Series, weird ad with the nocturnal thing. Coming soon!
    Feed the rush!

Originally posted by iluvsurge220:
    What does it taste like?
    i can't really describe it since i only had about 1/4 of a bottle, i try to stay away from those energy drinks....but this does taste alot better then any other energy drink i have had, probably because its an "energy soda - half soda half energy drink" - it tastes better then AMP that is for sure, i rememeber when i drank it i thought mmmm this tastes pretty good...but i wasn't blown away by it.
    Vault Sucks, Do The Dew

Thats good. Im not a fan of energy drinks like Red Bull and stuff. Yuck. I do like Vault which seems just like a pop even though it is supposedly part energy drink, so hopefully it will be something like that. Have you tried Vault yet? If so how do the two compare?

i have tried both vault and mdx and they both are like regular sodas vault is more like surge in taste and mdx is more like surge in color, either way both are good. and mdx is definately better than regular mountain dew, i think mountain dew has a horrible aftertaste.
    Join the fight to bring the Fully Loaded Citrus Soda back to store shelves!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-...20225161394713

Thanks for the info Chad. I look forward to trying MDX for the first time. Hopefully the grenness will remind me of surge lol.

Please don't take Red Bull's taste as your average energy drink flavor. Red Bull falls short in the taste department compared to most of the others. Look at Bevnet's review if you must.

SEV [img]smile.gif[/img]

I wasn't using Red Bull that way. That is the only energy drink I am familiar with and I have only tasted one sip of an energy drink ever and whatever it was I didn't like it. I was just using it as an example. Yes I have heard that its taste is poor compared to some. Just as long as MDX tastes less like an energy drink and more like a pop I will be happy.

I saw a huge stack of crates full of MDX at the grocery store yesterday. They were priced 2 for $3.00. That doesn't strike me as a remarkable deal, especially for a brand new drink. If it's really supposed to compete with Vault then Vault is obviously going to have a pretty big edge price-wise.

I didn't feel the urge to buy any at the time, but I kinda wish I had now. It might be good.